Competing pressures for the limited resource of land have made it important for stewards to maximize the potential of their property. Managing the amount and quality of wildlife, habitat and forage is important to landowners. Whether the project is to increase the wildlife, such as deer and waterfowl or the project is to help minimize the impact of wildlife on agricultural operations, EPI has the ability to assist landowners with their goals.
EPI staff is prepared to assist landowners from the problem identification phase all the way through alternative evaluation and design to enhance the management of the area, and its wildlife.
EPI staff has the ability to provide the following services to its clients:
- Wildlife Surveys: Establish the current wildlife levels and potential of the area
- Establish Quality Game Management Techniques
- Supplemental Feeding and Nutrition
- Identify and Quantify Suitable Forage for all Wildlife
- Work with Local, State and Federal Agencies for Assistance When Needed
- Land Management Advice
- Food Plots
- Feeding Stations
- Ponds: Design, build and maintain
- Tree/Habitat Plantings
- Establishing Sanctuaries
- Timber Harvest
- Implementing NEW Technology Every Day!